I wish I could explain the titles of my patterns, but honestly, I don’t know why I pick the names sometimes. This one has lofty goals of helping you sleep and dream peacefully.
Some of my inspiration was the art deco lines that are popular lately. It makes me think of the arches in grand cathedrals. But after getting it put into yarn form it also reminds me of feathers or hand-held fans. The colors Angela chose to use really make it pop!
The size of this pattern is adjustable. It is designed as a small blanket: three repeats high and three repeats wide of the repeated section. I’ve given stitch counts to help you make it larger if you prefer.
I have also adjusted this pattern to not have the mesh dots from the interlocking method on the overlay mosaic version. That means long sections of dropped double crochets will create ridges on the wrong side. You can lock in these stitches if you want, but it is an optional step.
Get the Pattern
code “ NIGHT30 ” to take 30% off your entire cart when you purchase this new pattern! Offer expires 11:59 pm CST, December 5, 2021.
Interlocking Crochet Details
- 47” x 53”
- 4.5 mm hook (US7)
- Worsted weight yarn (2770 – 2845 – 3425 yards total)
- Main color (MC) – 1385 yards plus 75 for optional border
- Accent color (AC) – 1385 yards
- Gauge: 16 DC x 8 rows = 4”
Overlay Mosaic Crochet Details
- 48” x 60”
- 5 mm hook (H-8)
- Worsted weight yarn (3485 – 4035 yards)
- Main color – 1510 yards
- Contrasting color – 1975 yards
- Plus, optional envelope border – 600 yards
- Gauge: 14 sc x 15 rows = 4”
Share this content: