Gnomes are totally in right now! I was overwhelmed with the responses to my ebook, “A Year of Gnomes”.
March Gnome is another oversized afghan square (20″ or 40-window foundation when using the interlocking crochet technique). I have quite a few squares of this size that you can mix-and-match to create your own blanket!
I have already emailed this pattern to everyone who purchased the ebook on Etsy. And if you bought it on Ravelry you will see an “update available”.
I have always liked the celebrations on March 17 (in school we would celebrate St. Patrick’s day).
- It is exactly 6 months away from my birthday.
- Everything is green (and usually emerald green, which is my favorite).
- Plus, you get to color pictures of magical rainbows and pots of gold.
- Oh, and McDonald’s comes out with a shamrock shake ? which is minty delicious!
- Sometimes the weather gives you a reprieve from winter with a spring-like sneak peak lol
- And, as an adult, I also get to celebrate my son’s birthday!
Happy birthday, Remington! ?
By the way, our Master List of Gnomes is here:
- Gnomesflake (winter blanket)
- A Year of Gnomes (eBook of monthly squares and all-in-one blanket)
- January Gnome
- February Gnome
- March Gnome
- April Gnome
- May Gnome
- June Gnome
- July Gnome
- August Gnome
- September Gnome
- October Gnome
- November Gnome
- December Gnome
- Title Banner (FREE)
- Celebration Gnomes (not included in eBook)